Coronavirus Preparedness: Todd Insurance Continuity Planning Announcement for Customers
12th March 2020
The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is an escalating global health concern. Todd Insurance is committed to supporting our clients and employees through any adverse effects of COVID-19 and would like to share some information regarding our plan to maintain continuity of service.
Todd Insurance has proactively activated our comprehensive Business Continuity Plan designed to prevent service interruption. In the event of any interruption to activities of any of our office locations, Todd Insurance has the ability to distribute workload across multiple locations and/or have employees work remotely, if necessary, to maintain continuity of service.
Key elements of our Business Continuity Plan are ready to be activated should they become necessary in order to ensure service to our clients, specifically:
Offices closed to the Public
- We may operate solely by telephone, email and online.
Auto Renewal of Policies
- For our customers convenience we may have to introduce Automatic Renewal of policies. We will always try and obtain the cheapest cover for our clients, but if there are any changes to be made to policies you should inform us before renewal date.
Remote Work Options
- Todd Insurance has established protocols for employees to work remotely and securely.
- In the event that the Todd Insurance workforce is significantly impacted, priority will be placed on tasks associated with critical operations decisions and the continued on-time processing of all policies.
Todd Insurance is also emphasizing that employees stay home when sick, exercise respiratory etiquette, and use proper hand hygiene. Public providers of reliable health information are also offering guidance on coronavirus prevention and workplace responses, such as:
- The Public Health Agency (PHA)
- The European Centre for Disease Control and Prevention
We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and adjust our business practices as necessary to maintain continuity of service.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.