Join the Journey
As a company with over 90 years experience we have seen a lot over the last century. We can't stand still and currently are trying to reinvent and grow. Come on that journey with us..............
We are firm believer in a work / life balance and all of systems revolve around family commitments.
With 90 years’ experience in the industry, Todd Insurance works closely with Insurers, agents, and suppliers to offer professional, high-quality insurance services to all customers. Our offices are in Omagh & Belfast,
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office settings
- On-the-job training
- Opportunity to study for CII qualifications
- Casual work attire
Insurance Sales Advisor – Belfast & Omagh
About the role
As a result of our continued growth, ongoing developments, and commitment to offering customers a first-class insurance service, a Sales Advisor role is to ensure that they strive to achieve all KPI’s and targets set by their Managers and the Senior Management Team. Responsibilities include assisting, negotiating and liaising with our clients, business partners, contacts and internal teams and working within a dedicated team managing the customer journey.
· To confirm and validate insurance quotation details or policy information with the customer, ensure that cover is suitable for his/her requirements before initiating the cover.
· To confirm and validate any MTA’s on existing policies.
· Responsible for the efficient handling of Contact Centre interactions and for the preparation and distribution of accurate documentation to existing and new customers.
· To provide a comprehensive and professional service at all times adhering to company, industry and regulatory guidelines and procedures.
· To liaise with our Insurer panel to negotiate and obtain new business, renewal and MTA quotations/terms/referrals.
· To provide feedback on the overall standard and accuracy of calls being handled, to liaise with the Team Managers to rectify problems, increase efficiency, productivity and customer satisfaction.
· To maintain a high level of motivation and strive to and achieve monthly and yearly departmental targets.
· To interpret and implement all cross-sell opportunities and promote awareness of the range of products and services that the Company offer.
· Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
· Any other associated tasks that may be required
Location & commitments
· Full-time or part-time, permanent.
· Full-time 36.25 Hours
· Office Based in either Omagh or Belfast (dependant on your location)
· Optional Hybrid working on successful completion of probation
· Previous experience in a similar sales or administration role proven motor, motorcycle, home or general insurance experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
· Able to communicate clearly, positively, and effectively both verbally and in writing.
· Strong GCSEs or equivalent preferred
If you are a motivated individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for sales, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £19,700.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- GCSE or equivalent (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, please indicate which location you are applying for within your email.