Taxi Insurance that You can Trust
Todd Insurance works with some of the biggest names in the insurance industry to provide all of our customers with great value Taxi insurance quotes. We have enhanced discounts with most Insurers so we can select the best policy that suits your needs. We can cater for a wide variety of risks – whether you have maybe had a driving conviction or splashed out on a high performance car. We negotiate the best policy on your behalf. Please see our FAQ section for common questions.
Provides cover to a third party for injury and damage if your are involved in an accident. Also includes cover for Fire and theft of your own vehicle as well as any accidental damage to your own vehicle should you be involved in an accident
Third Party Fire & Theft
Provides cover to a third party for injury and damage if your are involved in an accident. Also includes cover for Fire and theft of your own vehicle.
Third Party Only
Provides cover to a third party for injury and damage if your are involved in an accident.
Prefer to Talk ? Call 028 8224 5333
When you give us a call to get a quote it is useful to have a few things handy to help you through the process so we can get you the best price possible:
- Your car details including your registration, make model and manufacturer. We will also need your annual milegaeg and the current market value of the vehicle
- Your details and any details of persons you want to drive.
- The address where the vehicle is to be kept
- When you want the policy to start
- Any No Claims Discount you my have as well as details of any claims or convictions you may have in the last five years.
If in any doubt ask our agents who will be more than happy to help
Insurance providers provide customers with policies and premiums based on certain criteria such as postcode. If there are changes to some of this criteria, then it is really important to inform us right away as neglecting to inform your insurer could lead to problems if you need to make a claim and it could potentially invalidate your insurance altogether.
This is called a Mid-Term Adjustment and whilst some changes may have no effect, others may affect your premium. It is important to tell us asap when you:
- Move to a new house
- Change your name
- Need to add an additional driver
- Your work address changes, or you switch occupation
- Change where you park at night
- Your annual mileage changes
- Modify your vehicle
- Receive a conviction
Sometimes it will mean that you need to be moved to another insurance provider but as your broker, we can assess the market and find a suitable alternative rather than being locked into a policy unfit for your needs.