Call Us Now

028 8224 5333

Contact us Now

[stm_spacing lg_spacing=”35″ md_spacing=”35″ sm_spacing=”35″ xs_spacing=”35″]

Fleet Insurance

[stm_spacing lg_spacing=”25″ md_spacing=”25″ sm_spacing=”25″ xs_spacing=”25″]

Do You need Motor Trade Insurance?

If you carry out any form of part time or full time Motor trade activity from home or a premise, then chances are you will need a Motor Trade policy.

This ensure that not only are your own private vehicles covered but that your customers have the peace of mind that their vehicles are covered. 

There are 2 types of policies associated with Motor Trade, Road Risk only and Motor Trade Combined.

Both policies are designed to ensure you meet the minimum insurance requirements when you’ve got customer vehicles in your care, custody or control.

What does Motor Trade Insurance cover?

  • Cover for Part time and Full-time traders working from home or a premises.
  • Cover for customer vehicles kept at declared home address.
  • Own vehicles covered for Social Domestic & Pleasure Use.
  • Commuting Use for declared non motor trade occupation.
  • Multiple drivers can be added or an open driven policy.
  • We will accept a No Claims Bonus from a private car, van and can even allow an introductory discount based on driving experience.
  • Range of indemnity limits to suit your needs.
[stm_spacing lg_spacing=”50″ md_spacing=”50″ sm_spacing=”50″ xs_spacing=”50″]
[stm_spacing lg_spacing=”25″ md_spacing=”25″ sm_spacing=”25″ xs_spacing=”25″][stm_spacing lg_spacing=”50″ md_spacing=”50″ sm_spacing=”50″ xs_spacing=”50″]

Core Covers

[stm_spacing lg_spacing=”50″ md_spacing=”50″ sm_spacing=”50″ xs_spacing=”50″]
[stm_info_box align_center=”yes” style=”style_3″ title_icon=”stm-nokia_outline” icon=”stm-nokia_outline” title=”Road Risks” image=”2585″ link=”title:Read%20More”]Whether you need to drive you customers car or drive your own vehicles you will need Road Risks cover. [/stm_info_box][stm_spacing lg_spacing=”100″ md_spacing=”100″ sm_spacing=”100″ xs_spacing=”100″]
[stm_info_box align_center=”yes” style=”style_3″ title_icon=”stm-nokia_outline” icon=”stm-cart_13″ title=”Premises” image=”2584″ link=”title:Read%20More%20|target:_blank”]If you work from a premises your may need cover for your tools and machinery as well as the buildings you trade from.[/stm_info_box][stm_spacing lg_spacing=”100″ md_spacing=”100″ sm_spacing=”100″ xs_spacing=”100″]
[stm_info_box align_center=”yes” style=”style_3″ title_icon=”stm-nokia_outline” icon=”stm-cart_13″ title=”Liabilities” image=”2588″ link=”title:Read%20More”]If customers come to your premises or you employ people then you will need Liability insurance. [/stm_info_box][stm_spacing lg_spacing=”100″ md_spacing=”100″ sm_spacing=”100″ xs_spacing=”100″]
Our Aim is to find you the best quality Insurance Products
at the most affordable price
[stm_spacing lg_spacing=”75″ md_spacing=”75″ sm_spacing=”75″ xs_spacing=”75″]
[stm_spacing lg_spacing=”50″ md_spacing=”50″ sm_spacing=”50″ xs_spacing=”50″]

Optional Covers

We can offer a number of different types of policies tailored to suit your needs. Our advisors will assess your risk and help you choose the right cover for your business.


Types of Cover

We offer the three types of cover comprehensive, Third-Party Fire & Theft and Third Party Only.  Depending on the level of selected we can extend cover to include the following.

  • Accompanied Demonstration Cover: If you buy or sell vehicles its important that you are able to demonstrate the vehicle to your customer. This allows your customer to test drive the vehicle whilst accompanied by you.
  • Protected No Claims Bonus: For a small additional premium you can protect your no claims bonus, protecting any discount you have earned over the years.
  • Windscreen Cover: Windscreen cover can be added to the policies subject to conditions
  • Extension for classic vehicles: Maybe you work with classic vehicles or indeed have a few. Cover can be extended to cover these types of vehicles
  • Motorcycle cover: Cover can be extended to cover motorcycles both to work on and for personal use
  • Imported vehicles and High Performance: If you specialise in High Performance vehicles then we can extended cover to suit your business
  • Additional Business Use for declared second occupation: If you have another job then we can extend cover to include business use for that occupation
  • Vehicle in Transit cover: If you have comprehensive cover then we can extend cover to include vehicle in transit cover. If you are moving vehicles then these can be covered by this extension.
[stm_spacing lg_spacing=”35″ md_spacing=”35″ sm_spacing=”35″ xs_spacing=”35″]

Contact Us Now for a quote